What Will I Learn?
- You will start to programming Arduino
- You will discover things that will help you to excel in Arduino programming
- You must be familiar with Internet browsing
- You must have the well to apply not just watch
The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors the Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects.
This course is designed for anyone interested in Arduino with zero background knowledge.
Who is the target audience?
- Electronics Geeks
- Hardware developers
- Anyone with slight interest in making great things